September 5, 2015

Welcome Baby!

September already.....how fast is this year going!! The beginning of the month brings a new "Anything Goes" Challenge at Bizzy Becs. There is a mystery prize (dies or stamp) up for grabs if you enter.
I have a baby card to share this month. My gorgeous niece had a beautiful baby girl recently and this is the card I made for her. I have used the following supplies from Bizzy Becs Online Store:
Frantic Stamper Die - Welcome Home Baby
Darkroom Door Background Stamp - Buttons (love this stamp!)


The image is called "Fly Me to the Moon Baby Tiddly" and is a digital image from Tiddly Inks which I coloured with copics. I used Angel Pink Memento Ink to stamp the background.

Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

Suzanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.