March 5, 2014

Bizzy Bec's March Challenge

March has arrived and with it a new challenge at Bizzy Becs. The theme this month is Children/Babies and is by our DT girl Kelly who recently became a new mum to a beautiful little boy. If you enter the challenge you could win a New Release Die from Wild Rose Studio which is being donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store.


For my card I used a Darkroom Door background stamp "Buttons" and stamped it with memento ink- summer sky. There is a great variety of Darkroom Door Stamps at Bizzy Becs Store available for pre-order here as well as Memento Inks. The image is a Tiddly Inks Digi Stamp called Fly Me to the Moon. I coloured the image with my copics as well as paper piecing part of the pram.

Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Suzanne, I love the cute image and paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.