February 10, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Back to reality for me this month as the new school has started. The Western Australian weather didn't disappoint as both the children and staff sweltered in the first week! I only worked two days but was exhausted lol!!!!
The card I am sharing today was made using the Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities folder Delightful Daisies. I used glitter card but this doesn't really show up in the photo. For the butterfly I used two Memory Box Dies Darla and Vivienne. The third element I used is also a Memory Box Die Fresh Foliage. Bizzy Becs has a great range of Spellbinders and Memory Box Dies available at her online store.


Please share your Love/Friendship creations on the Bizzy Becs Blog.  We do love seeing what you have done.

Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.