December 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's December Christmas Challenge

The challenge at Bizzy Bec's for December is of course "CHRISTMAS". December has come around so quickly. I have been so busy the last few weeks finishing off my school reports etc that I have had very little time to do any craft. For my card this month I used a Christmas Card Kit that I recently purchased from Bizzy Bec's online store. These kits are great and make life so much easier, especially for busy times like now!! As there are lots of different elements in the kits, I will be able to complete several cards from this one kit which is number 8.


If you enter the challenge this month you could win a  Joy Craft Die - Snowflake. When you make a Christmas card enter it the challenge. We love to see your creations and of course as the saying goes, "You have to be in it to win it!"

Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.