August 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's July Challenge

The challenge for August at Bizzy Becs is Clean and Simple  leaving lots of white space and is by DT  member and challenge coordinator  Debra. I was inspired to make my card this month by an article in the "Australian papercraft essential" magazine on alcohol inks. I love using my alcohol inks but have never used them this way on a card before. I used a compressed air can to blow and spread the inks and really like the random colour pattern it gave. The die is from Memory Box called Bella Bouquet and is available from Bizzy Becs online store here. I love these dies and Bec has the new Christmas dies available for pre-order here. The greeting stamp I used is from Stampin' Up.



The Challenge prize this month is a gorgeous stamp from Crafters Companion "Best Pals" and is being by donated Bizzy Becs Online Store. This is such a cute stamp so have a go and enter...... have to be in it to win it !!!

Happy Crafting!
Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and elegant card Suzanne. I love the way you used the alcohol ink and the die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.