June 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's June Challenge

The June challenge theme at Bizzy Becs is Monochramatic plus one other colour and is by DT member Karen. I recently purchased the two sided Spellbinders embossing folder from Bizzy Bec's Online Store and thought this would be a great opportunity to try it out. I love the result and it is a great bonus that you get two designs in the one folder. My card is quite simple but I feel that the embossing pattern is effective enough on it's own.

The prize on offer this month is a Spellbinders  d-lites Die which is donated from Bizzy Bec's Online store. We love seeing your creations so have a go and join in the challenge. Happy crafting :)



Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.