April 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's April Challenge: Tic Tac Toe


I hope you all had a happy Easter. I spent a very relaxing one in Busselton which is a beautiful coastal town in south west Western Australia. The weather here in WA has been glorious.

The Bizzy Bec's Challenge for the month of April  is..
"TIC- TAC- TOE"
 ....for those who are unsure on what to do...
it's like playing Bingo-you choose the 3 squares that you wish to follow from the Tic-Tac-Toe Grid either going  Across, Down or Diagonally in a Row.
ie :- Birthday - Dry Embossing - Lace or Ribbon...

 My card consists of a die, bling and lace. The die is Catalina Wreath which is a Memory Box Die. My stamped image is from Magnolia and is called Dinner Tilda. I coloured this with my copics. Memory Box Dies and Magnolia Stamps are available for pre-order at Bizzy Bec's Online Store.

The winner of this month's challenge will receive a Cheery Lynn Die. This is a fun challenge and we love seeing your creations.
 
 


Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.