March 10, 2013

Tilda With Bunny

The card I would like to share with you today is my first Easter card for this year. I have used a Magnolia stamp - Tilda with Bunny. I coloured the stamped image with my Copics, but paper pieced Tilda's shirt. The new collection of Magnolia Stamps will be available soon for pre-order at Bizzy Bec's store here. The paper, doily, ribbon, metal flower, wish ticket and ribbon are all from Bizzy Bec's card embellishment kit number 9.  The Easter word sentiment is from my own collection and I stamped it onto a Whimsy Stamp ticket from the Love Mini Tickets Sentiments Collection.

The challenge at Bizzy Becs Blog this month is "Anything Goes" so join us for a fun month of creativity. The prize is a Memory Box Die.





Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.