January 10, 2013

Life is an Adventure

I made two extra cards this month which fit  Bizzy Bec's "Fun in the Sun" Challenge here. When it came to deciding which one to share I found it very hard to make the decision (typical me!) so have decided to put up both!!

On the first one I played around with my new gelato crayons to make the background, rubbing over a background stamp which I had heat embossed. I then used two memory box dies: Swaying Palm and Brand New Bicycle. Memory Box Dies are available  for pre-order at Bizzy Bec's Online Store.


On my second card I used paper from a paper pad I purchased from Bizzy Bec's Online Store. It is called Summer Splash and is from My Mind's Eye. The only extras I added were the ribbon which was from my stash and the wave border. I wanted to make the card using  the design paper pad with minimal extras.

Take a look at Bec's Online Store to see the collection of craft goodies she has available. The prize for this month's challenge at the Bizzy Bec Store Blog is a new Memory Box Die so join in the fun and enter the Fun in the Sun Challenge.


Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.