November 2, 2012

Cast a Spell










I made this card for my friend Deb who shares an October birthday with me. A "witch" card is of course a must!!! I had a lot of fun doing this card as I love the Saturated Canary Digital image called "Witchkeys". I coloured it with copics and used the October Afternoon Witch Hazel paper. The spider web is a Memory Box Die. I planned to make several Halloween cards this year but sadly only just did two! I will have to start early  next year .....easier said than done!!





Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee....I am the lucky owner of this card and I was so thrilled to receive it... Everything about this card is just absolutely stunning . Thankyou so very much.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.