November 5, 2012

Bizzy Becs November Challenge



The theme at Bizzy Becs Blog for November is Time or Travel. For my card I have used a Spellbinder die and two Memory Box dies - La Rue Flourish (which I cut in half) and two Elegant Scrollwork (which I joined together.) These dies can be purchased from Bizzy Becs.
The stamp I used is a Stamp-It called Butterfly Moments and the paper is a First Edition Paper Pad "Isabelle", which I have had for quite some time knowing that I would use it one day!
Take a look at what the rest of the DT have created at Bizzy Becs Blog and join us for our challenge this month. The winner will receive a new Embossing Scene Folder from Nellie Snellen.


Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.